Depreciation / Finance
Tracca solutions allow for all asset depreciation, for all types and all cost centres, to be handled in the one system.
While easy to use, Tracca boasts unparalleled flexibility both in structure and reporting to allow virtually any depreciation scenario to be handled, be it low-value pooling, multiple currencies, etc.
Unlike other depreciation solutions, Tracca’s structure allows non-depreciable assets such as those under operating leases to be maintained in the same asset database and appear in an asset listing without appearing in the depreciation schedule. It is also possible for other asset register users (eg IT staff, maintenance staff) to have their own asset classification system without affecting the asset type structure set up for depreciation purposes. Advanced security ensures against non-finance staff accidentally changing any financial asset values or structures. As one of our customers said: “Finally, an asset register that keeps both Finance and IT staff happy!”
- facilitates compliance with applicable reporting standards such as IAS 16
- significant cost & time savings on depreciation & revaluation calculations
- automatic adjustments from previous to current period
- periods can be closed to retain depreciation values & reopened
- ‘set’ years can be any time length with up to 13 periods
- eliminates time & expense of depreciating assets which no longer exist
- insurance & replacement value update
- fast, flexible & user friendly!