Tracca caters for both reactive/ad-hoc and planned maintenance for all types of assets/equipment.
Planned maintenance can be scheduled on either a usage or calender basis on a recurring or one-off maintenance routines. Tracca allows for multiple asset/equipment maintenance by enabling the user to raise tasks on individual assets, assets of the same type or manual selection of various assets. Maintenance history and costs are recorded against individual assets/equipment for later use and reference.
- Complete history of an asset’s maintenance
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Automatic production of Work Orders
- Control of Stock usage
- Forecasting of work to be done by days, weeks, months, years
- Option for automatic creation of Purchase Orders for work to be done by third party contractors
- Maintenance Management and Asset Management in one system
- Control of Maintenance Management instruction documentation